Are you looking for self-publishing tips, tricks and advice? Perhaps you are thinking about publishing a book yourself or you have already written your manuscript but do not know where to begin. B2B source have assembled a collection of useful articles and resources to set you on the right path.
- Self-publishers holiday reading lists
- The 2014 self-publishing conference
- Cost effective book printing for every publisher
- The importance of looks for self-published books
- The stats behind printing for self-publishers
- Top tips for self-publishing your book
Keep an eye on this page and save to favourites as it will be regularly updated with new information.
You are not alone in your quest for self-publishing! In the UK alone, the self-published book margin rose by 79% with 18 million books bought by readers from self-publishers. It’s well-publicised that the sale of books was down by 4th on last year; however, the sales of eBooks and self-published pieces show no signs of slowing. The sales of eBooks grew by a much more significant 20%, with over 80 million eBooks being sold. For more information about self-publishing, check out the links above.